Pour la version française, cliquez ici
48th North International, as part of the entrepreneurship assistance program of the Ministry of Economy and Innovation of Quebec, in collaboration with the MISA group, is setting up the second cohort of the Molecule Program48. Its objective is to support startups in the development of their network, the marketing of their solutions in the mining sector as well as to put them in touch with large companies on collaborative work.
ARE YOU A STARTUP WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND SOLUTIONS THAT CAN MEET THE CHALLENGES OF DIGITALIZATION ? SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW!
A pioneer in its field for over 20 years, Meglab delivers practical and reliable solutions to meet the challenges of the mining industry in now over 15 countries. The company has developed cutting-edge expertise aligned with customer needs through its in-depth knowledge of the industry. Meglab’s vision focuses on safety, process optimization aimed at increasing productivity and reducing costs and ecological footprint.
As a specialist in mining technologies, the company has developed trustworthy business relationships and became world known for their tailored solutions for its customers.
With the IMAGINE system, Meglab offers technology for a connected mine.
- The IMAGINE solution opens up a new era of connected mining. First developed for the real-time geolocation of workers and vehicles, as well as the control of the ventilation function, the WEB IMAGINE platform can now integrate new functionalities. MEGLAB’s objective is to ally with companies that complement its core business to develop new IMAGINE modules that are based on best practices in data management. More specifically, the project aims to analyze mining operations from the perspective of data valuation and thus identify opportunities that will enhance the value proposition of the IMAGINE solution.
For a period of five (5) months, the program includes the following activities (not exhaustive):
- Support, workshops and networking with key players in the mining ecosystem;
- Support and monitoring by experts in the mining sector, in open innovation, in marketing, in intellectual property and legal aspects as well as in financing;
- The establishment of collaborative work and exchanges between large companies and startups on the identified theme;
- National and international influence;
- Understanding of the mining industry.
The selected startups commit to travel to the territory of Abitibi and cover their transport and subsistence costs for the activities of immersion and integration in the mining ecosystem and of the workshops, according to a proposed schedule.
As part of the work with large companies, a structuring path will be offered and privileged to facilitate the process of creativity and deployment of the solution. A schedule will be proposed in order to coordinate the co-creation and co-development sessions.
- The team must be motivated and open to working in collaborative mode
- The Startup must be looking for commercial opportunities based on exploiting technological innovations in the mining sector
- The Startup must have the time, resources and skills and expertise required for this program
Closing of the call for applications: 11/06/2021
Annoncement of the Startups selected for the second stage: 18/06/2021
Annoncement of the Startups selected for the program: 02/07/2021
Beginning of cohort activities : 12/07/2021
Complete the form below before August 30th, 2019.